Have you ever paused to imagine your bereaved family and friends embarrassingly begging for help with your funeral and/or body repatriation costs?
Obviously this is something you wouldn't want to burden your loved ones with especially when it's emotionally a very hard time for them. A funeral cash plan provides immediate cash to your family to help cover the cost of your funeral and other unexpected expenses that would mean one less thing for them to worry about at an emotional and difficult time.
You can take a Single Plan or a Family Plan on which you can add children up to age of 23, parents and or parents-in-law.
Protect Yourself! Protect Your Family! Protect Your Dignity!
How to Make a Claim on your Policy:
If you've recently lost someone close to you, please accept our condolences. Dealing with a death in the family is one of the hardest things many of us will face. At Zimnat Life we understand that a funeral cash plan claim is always made at a very emotional and difficult time for the family. That's why we have tried to make things as easy as possible for you.
Our claims process has been set up so that we can get your claims payment to you as soon as possible – usually within 24 hours of us receiving all the completed claims requirements - with as little stress as possible at this difficult time.
To make a claim just follow these three steps:
A. Simply call or email to let us know that you'll be making a claim. We can then help you by stopping the collection of premiums for the policy until the claim has been processed:
Third Street & Nelson Mandela Ave
Tel: +263 4 701176-81 Fax +263 4 701184
You can contact any of our offices worldwide who will happily guide you with the claim process.
B. Collect together the following support documents:
- A Completed Claim Form – The person appointed as Principal Beneficiary should sign the Claim Form. In the event that s/he is also deceased or is incapacitated then Secondary Beneficiary should make the claim. Secondary Beneficiary can only make a valid claim if Pincipl Beneficiary is deceased or incapacitated,
- Evidence of death (any one of the following or similar document depending on country of death: Death Certificate, Burial Order, Police accident report confirming death, letter from headman/headmaster/chief if its rural death, etc),
- Proof Beneficiary's Identity e.g. Birth Certificate, Passport, Driving Licence, or National ID.
C. Once you have these items, if possible, fax a copy of them to us so we can get the claims process underway. Alternatively, you can scan the documents and email them to us.
Once your claim has been processed, if there are any other people insured on the policy, we'll make sure the necessary amendments are made, and send a new set of policy documents.
The following are some of the key features of the diaspora funeral cash plan and the highlight how good the cash plan is:
- Immediate Cash Payout: A cash lump sum up to US$20, 000 released, usually within 24 hrs, of claim and proof of death
- No Medicals: No intrusive questions or medicals required, just a quick online application,
- Guaranteed Acceptance: For all diaspora Zimbabweans and their families/parents/in-laws in diaspora or in Zimbabwe aged 18 to 70. Children can be covered under family plan from birth to 23 years old.
- Optional Plan Amounts: Cover available for amounts of US$2 500, US$5,000, US$10,000, $15,000, or US$20, 000.
- Guaranteed Payout: Provided you pay your premiums when due, you will be covered until you die — no matter when
- You're in control: You can pay your premiums monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or annually on the day of your choice
- Money Back Guarantee: We believe so strongly in the benefits and value of our Funeral Cash Plan that we offer a 30-day money back guarantee so you can be sure of your decision.
- Immediate Cover: For accidental death and only 12 months waiting period on death by normal/natural causes.
- Full refund of premiums paid if death is due to normal/natural illness within the first 12 months.
- Free Cover: After 20 years of continuous cover or once the premium paid matches the sum insured you stop paying premiums altogether and you will be covered for FREE indefinitely.
- Free Cover: if the principal planholder dies after 17 years of continuous cover the remaining planholders will remain covered for FREE indefinitely. If the principal planholder dies before 17 years of plan start, the remaining planholders can stop the policy or can continue to pay premiums until plan is 17 years old after which they are covered for FREE indefinitely.
Diaspora Funeral Cash Plan offers several benefits that include:
- Peace of Mind: You can plan ahead so you can help to support loved ones with the funeral and body repatriation costs, uncertainty and expense.
- Protect Your Dignity: Don't be the subject of an embarrassing public appeal by your bereaving family.
- Get Your Life Celebrated: Don't be a 'double' bereavement to your family and friends – emotional and financial. Give them a chance to celebrate your life, get a funeral cash plan.
- Leave Your Family & Friends Lasting Memories: Not lasting debts and emotional scars of begging to meet your funeral and/or body repatriation bills.
- Organise Every Detail: You can choose the funeral insurance plan that best suits your personal and family preferences, if you have any specific ideas in mind you can be confident that your wishes are recorded and delivered at the time of need
- Take Financial Care Of Your Family: Remove much of the emotional and financial burdens of arranging a funeral at a difficult time
- Spread The Costs: You can pay for your Diaspora Funeral Cash Plan monthly, quarterly or yearly
From US$2, 500 up to US$20,000 funeral cash plan benefit
You can select a cover option that suits your needs and budget, from a $2, 500 funeral cash plan benefit through to a US$20,000 funeral cash plan benefit.
The maximum cover amount for applicants in the SADC region Angola
Democratic Republic of the Congo
is US$5, 000.
Single or family cover options
You can apply for a single plan, or a family plan which includes your spouse, partner, your children up to age of 23, plus your parents and/or your parents-in-law. There is no limit on the number of financially dependent children you can include on your family plan.