The following are some of the key features of the diaspora funeral cash plan and the highlight how good the cash plan is:
- Immediate Cash Payout: A cash lump sum up to US$20, 000 released, usually within 24 hrs, of claim and proof of death
- No Medicals: No intrusive questions or medicals required, just a quick online application,
- Guaranteed Acceptance: For all diaspora Zimbabweans and their families/parents/in-laws in diaspora or in Zimbabwe aged 18 to 70. Children can be covered under family plan from birth to 23 years old.
- Optional Plan Amounts: Cover available for amounts of US$2 500, US$5,000, US$10,000, $15,000, or US$20, 000.
- Guaranteed Payout: Provided you pay your premiums when due, you will be covered until you die — no matter when
- You're in control: You can pay your premiums monthly, quarterly or annually on the day of your choice
- Money Back Guarantee: We believe so strongly in the benefits and value of our Funeral Cash Plan that we offer a 30-day money back guarantee so you can be sure of your decision.
- Immediate Cover: For accidental death and only 12 months waiting period on death by natural causes.
- Free Cover: On turning 90 you automatically qualify for FREE cover indefinitely.
- Free Cover: After 20 years of continuous cover you will be covered for FREE indefinitely.
- Free Cover: if the principal planholder dies after 17 years of continuous cover the remaining planholders will remain covered for FREE indefinitely. If the principal planholder dies before 17 years of plan start, the remaining planholders can stop the policy or can continue to pay premiums until plan is 17 years old after which they are covered for FREE indefinitely.